Use Smart IPTV
You will need to use the controller app named as “Smart IPTV” to proceed with configuration. You can get it for seven days for free. Then you can make a one-time fee of € 5.49 and start using it.
- As the first thing, you need to check if your Samsung/LG TV or Fire Stick is compatible with IPTV. You need to go to the app store and search for the “Smart IPTV” app. If you can see the app, your device is compatible and you can download the app.
- Once you download the Smart IPTV app, launch it.
- Keep a note of MAC Address that you can see on the screen.
- Now visit http://siptv.eu/mylist/
- Navigate to the section named as “Add an external playlist link”. You need to enter the MAC address in here. You should also include your unique IPTV subscription URL under the field called Link.
- You need to make sure that you select “Various” as the countries dropdown.
- Tick the “Keep Online” checkbox.
- Now select “Add Link” button.
- Restart the television.
- If you want to see channel groups, just press on blue colored button that you see in the remote controller.
Use Smart STB
- First, you need to check if Smart STB is available for your device, go to your Smart TV store and search for it
- Download the Smart STB app and launch it.
- Once you launch it, click on the okay button using your remote control on the first screen that appears to you.
- Click on the System settings then device info
- Provide us with your Virtual MAC Address that appears on the screen
- We will activate your MAC and send you portal URL to add to your device when you subscribe with us
- Go back to portals and add the Portal 1 name (any name) and portal 1 URL (we will send to your email).
- Once done click on the back button.
- After a few seconds the channels will load
Note: Make sure to purchase Smart STB app from their website since it’s a paid app